5.07.2010

Baby Beckett- Utah Newborn Photography

My trip to Utah coincided perfectly with the birth of one of my dearest friend's son. Chelsea and I have been friends for longer than I can remember. We attended church together, and then ended up graduating from the same high school. We played, giggled (silently), cried (we have completely different crying styles) and grew up together. Chelsea always set a good example for me. She was (is) fun, pretty, popular and kind.

Just for fun, here's one from a girls' trip some of us took last June. It was to celebrate turning (shhhh) 30, but we've decided to make it an annual thing.










I can't express how surreal it was for me to edit these portraits. I have memories of Chelsea from when we were our kids' ages, and now here we are, doing the best we can to raise our own.



Chelsea, I am so glad to be able to still call you my friend after all of these years. Here's to many more. Love you!

4 comments:

Stephie said...

LOVED THAT!!! I just love his HAIR!!! Great job Judy! Making me want to have another baby! ;o)

Ginger said...

So sweet. He looks a lot like Chelsea!

greenqueen said...

I'm already planning another baby thanks to these pictures...it's like I immediately shove aside tiredness and crazy days when I see that beautiful little man. I looove you, Judy.

Jenny said...

I think that I met Chelsea on the plane when John and I flew down for Charles and Laura's wedding.

What a beautiful family. Nice job on the photos!