4.26.2010

Milo- Utah Baby Photography

My little Nephew Milo turned one this month. Seeing as how they live out of state I feel so blessed to have been able to photograph him three times during his first year.

Here is Milo as a newborn



at six months



and now a year old



Jenny I can't believe we didn't get a portrait of you and Milo at the window! Total photographer FAIL! Ah well, there's always next year. :)

Here are a couple more of Milo from his birthday. (Sporting a shirt that my sis-in-law made and digging into a cake that she and my sister made. I come from talented stock!)




Happy birthday, Milo!

4 comments:

Stephie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! Especially though the birthday shots take the cake... no pun intended.

Lyle said...

Those cake pictures are awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, he's so CUTE!!!!

So where are the pictures of us stuffing our faces???? :-)

Jenny said...

thanks judy! we are so lucky to have such a talented sister-in-law/sister/aunt! :)